L298N Motor Driver
- Drive a 2-phase bipolar stepper motor or two DC motors with the L298 dual H-Bridge chip, mounted on this handy breakout board along with all necessary peripherals!
- It is ideal for robotic applications and well suited for connection to a microcontroller requiring just a couple of control lines per motor. It can also be interfaced with simple manual switches, TTL logic gates, relays, etc.
- Driver: L298N Dual H Bridge DC Motor Driver IC; Driven part of the terminal supply area Vs: +5 V ~ +35 V; such as the need to take power within the board, the supply area Vs: +7 V ~ +35 V
- Driven part of the peak current Io: 2A; The logical part of the terminal supply area Vss: +5 V ~ +7 V (can take power within the board +5 V);
- The logical part of the operating current range: 0 ~ 36mA; Storage temperature: -25 Deg C ~ +130 Deg C
- Other Extensions: control of direction indicators, the logic part of the plate to take power interface.
- Driver Board Size: 55mm * 60mm * 30mm; Drive plate Weight: 33g
24 in stock (can be backordered)